Thank you for being part of our community at Considerable. If you were a Grandparents.com reader, we look forward to continuing to interact and grow with you in our new identity as Considerable. Considerable is not accepting new paid members, but you can still access your discounts and benefits if you were a premium member at Grandparents.com. Read our FAQ below.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What happened to my Grandparents.com account?
- How do I sign into my Considerable account?
- My email was not recognized.
- I was a paid member at Grandparents.com. How can I access my benefits?
- How can I cancel my membership?
- How can I change or cancel my newsletter subscriptions?
- I forgot my password or would like to set a new password.
- How can I update my email address?
1. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY GRANDPARENTS.COM ACCOUNT?
If you were a premium member (paid $15 a year for your Grandparents.com membership), your account was transferred to Considerable. Your email address is the same as the one you used on Grandparents.com. You will be prompted to create a new password when you sign in.
If you were not a premium member, you are still subscribed to receive Considerable newsletters and do not need to sign in.
2. HOW DO I SIGN INTO MY CONSIDERABLE ACCOUNT?
On desktop, click the “Sign In” button at the top right of your screen.
On mobile or tablet you can sign into your account by opening the hamburger menu (the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen) and clicking sign in using your email address and newly-created password.
3. MY EMAIL WAS NOT RECOGNIZED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If our system did not recognize your email and you know you were a premium member at Grandparents.com, please contact us at email@example.com
4. I WAS A PREMIUM MEMBER AT GRANDPARENTS.COM. HOW CAN I ACCESS MY BENEFITS?
Click on the “Sign In” button at the top right of your screen, and use your email address and newly created password. Then click “Access Benefits.”
5. HOW CAN I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
If you’d like to cancel your membership, you may do so by signing in and going to “Billing Details,” emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (929) 279-1728.
6. HOW CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTIONS?
If you’d like to manage your newsletter subscriptions, click on “Unsubscribe Me” from a recent Considerable email.
7. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD OR WOULD LIKE TO SET A NEW ONE.
When trying to sign in, click on the “Forgot my password” link below the password field.
8. HOW CAN I UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Once signed in, click on “Edit Profile” to update your account information.
If your questions were not answered above, please contact us at email@example.com